These kale chips are so easy to make, guilt-free and incredibly tasty.
I use my secret ingredient here, nutritional yeast, to add a cheesy flavour and deliver a boost of vitamin B.
- 1 bunch of curly kale
- 1/2 cup of Olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of Nutritional yeast
1. Preheat oven to 100 degrees celsius. (Cooking on a lower heat allows for the kale chips to crisp up before burning and turning brown)
2. Tear kale into small pieces and place into a mixing bowl (removing large stems).
3. Drizzle oil on top and mix with hands to ensure an even coating.
4. Line a baking tray with foil or baking paper, and spread the kale onto tray.
5. Bake in oven for 15 minutes before giving it a toss to ensure even baking, then put in for an extra 10 minutes or until crispy.
6. Remove from oven and season with sea salt and nutritional yeast, you will notice that the chips crisp up even more as they cool down out of the oven.
Hi! I'm Emalyse.
I adore everything to do with herbs, health and wellness and am on a constant quest to find more ways to support myself and others to become a glowing beacon of health -and not just for our bodies, but our minds, spirit, emotions and relationships too!
My happiest days are spent helping clients imrprove their health through a mix of holistic traditional medicine and the latest scientific research & functional testing. I like to blend the best of both worlds, and share my years of knowledge with you in the process.
Welcome toThe KitchenIngredients: 1/3 cup Maca 1/2 cup Chia Seeds 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs 1/3 cup Protein Powder (your choice which type) 1/2 cup Oats 1/2 cup Rice Malt Syrup 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (or any nut butter) 1/2 cup Walnuts 1/2 cup of Hot Water 1/2 cup of...
The KitchenIngredients: 125g crushed walnuts 125g unsalted butter 100g dark chocolate 2 tablespoons of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of rice malt syrup 3 small eggs 1 teaspoon of vanilla 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon of salt 1 ripe banana 1/4 cup of gluten-free...
The KitchenSo I have found my new favourite thing to do: make gorgeous healthful smoothies out of freshly foraged herbs -what a dream! I’m currently in Scotland, helping to set up a health retreat on a magical property full of nature, creeks, forest and fields of wild...
Snooze Lab ebook
7 Day Health Reboot Challenge
My Top 10 List of
grab a freebie!
Grab yourself some freebies to level up your health game.