These kale chips are so easy to make, guilt-free and incredibly tasty.
I use my secret ingredient here, nutritional yeast, to add a cheesy flavour and deliver a boost of vitamin B.
- 1 bunch of curly kale
- 1/2 cup of Olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of Nutritional yeast
1. Preheat oven to 100 degrees celsius. (Cooking on a lower heat allows for the kale chips to crisp up before burning and turning brown)
2. Tear kale into small pieces and place into a mixing bowl (removing large stems).
3. Drizzle oil on top and mix with hands to ensure an even coating.
4. Line a baking tray with foil or baking paper, and spread the kale onto tray.
5. Bake in oven for 15 minutes before giving it a toss to ensure even baking, then put in for an extra 10 minutes or until crispy.
6. Remove from oven and season with sea salt and nutritional yeast, you will notice that the chips crisp up even more as they cool down out of the oven.
Hi! I'm Emalyse.
I adore everything to do with herbs, health and wellness and am on a constant quest to find more ways to support myself and others to become a glowing beacon of health -and not just for our bodies, but our minds, spirit, emotions and relationships too!
My happiest days are spent out in the sunshine, working on a creative project, going on adventures or learning more about traditional medicines from around the world. And of course, sharing my knowledge with YOU!
I’m glad you’re here.
The KitchenBeing a naturopath, I’m no stranger to a big collection of herbs and supplements -it’s my jam! But lately, I’ve been on the hunt for finding more fun and novel ways to take natural medicines, instead of the ol’ capsule or tablet forms. I’m here to show you...
Welcome toThe KitchenWhile looking out the rain-dotted window this morning, I felt like it was a breakfast in bed kind of day. And what better breakfast indulgence is there than pancakes! But I’m going to show you some seriously GF pancakes (guilt-free AND...
Welcome toThe KitchenThere’s nothing I like more than collecting and using foraged ‘weeds’ in cooking. The inspiration for this little number came while a friend and I were strolling around the English countryside, thinking of all the ways we could use all these...
Snooze Lab ebook
7 Day Health Reboot Challenge
My Top 10 List of
grab a freebie!
Grab yourself some freebies to level up your health game.