- 1/3 cup Maca
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs
- 1/3 cup Protein Powder (your choice which type)
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 cup of Hot Water
- 1/2 cup of Desiccated Coconut
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp MCT Oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Latte Powder (mix of turmeric, cinnamon, pepper and ginger)
- 2 tbsp Lucuma Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1. Wiz oats, chia seeds and walnuts in a blender to break down into smaller pieces (and to crack open the chia to release its goodness) and place into a bowl.
2. Mix into the bowl: Maca, protein powder, lacuna, cinnamon, turmeric latte powder, cacao nibs
3. Use a blender to combine the peanut butter, coconut oil, MCT oil, vanilla, rice malt syrup and water, then mix into the bowl with the dry ingredients
4. Shape into balls and roll into the desiccated coconut.
5. You’re done! store in the freezer to maintain shape (due to the oils, they won’t freeze solid)
Hi! I'm Emalyse.
I adore everything to do with herbs, health and wellness and am on a constant quest to find more ways to support myself and others to become a glowing beacon of health -and not just for our bodies, but our minds, spirit, emotions and relationships too!
My happiest days are spent out in the sunshine, working on a creative project, going on adventures or learning more about traditional medicines from around the world. And of course, sharing my knowledge with YOU!
I’m glad you’re here.
The KitchenBeing a naturopath, I’m no stranger to a big collection of herbs and supplements -it’s my jam! But lately, I’ve been on the hunt for finding more fun and novel ways to take natural medicines, instead of the ol’ capsule or tablet forms. I’m here to show you...
Welcome toThe KitchenThese kale chips are so easy to make, guilt-free and incredibly tasty.I use my secret ingredient here, nutritional yeast, to add a cheesy flavour and deliver a boost of vitamin B. Ingredients: 1 bunch of curly kale 1/2 cup of Olive oil or melted...
Welcome toThe KitchenWhile looking out the rain-dotted window this morning, I felt like it was a breakfast in bed kind of day. And what better breakfast indulgence is there than pancakes! But I’m going to show you some seriously GF pancakes (guilt-free AND...
Snooze Lab ebook
7 Day Health Reboot Challenge
My Top 10 List of
grab a freebie!
Grab yourself some freebies to level up your health game.