- 125g crushed walnuts
- 125g unsalted butter
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of rice malt syrup
- 3 small eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons of cacao nibs
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line your baking tin with baking paper and evenly spread out walnuts on the bottom.
3. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
4. Using an electric beater, beat the eggs, butter, rice malt syrup, vanilla, salt and cinnamon and add in the melted chocolate as you go.
5. Mash up the banana and beat into the rest of the mixture, along with the GF flour and cacao powder.
6. Once everything is nicely mixed together, fold in the cacao nibs and pour the mixture into the baking tin.
7. Place in the oven for 25 minutes or until cooked as desired (If it is slightly undercooked it turns out a bit like mousse, which is also very delicious).
Hi! I'm Emalyse.
I adore everything to do with herbs, health and wellness and am on a constant quest to find more ways to support myself and others to become a glowing beacon of health -and not just for our bodies, but our minds, spirit, emotions and relationships too!
My happiest days are spent helping clients imrprove their health through a mix of holistic traditional medicine and the latest scientific research & functional testing. I like to blend the best of both worlds, and share my years of knowledge with you in the process.
Welcome toThe KitchenThere’s nothing I like more than collecting and using foraged ‘weeds’ in cooking. The inspiration for this little number came while a friend and I were strolling around the English countryside, thinking of all the ways we could use all these...
Welcome toThe KitchenIngredients: 1/3 cup Maca 1/2 cup Chia Seeds 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs 1/3 cup Protein Powder (your choice which type) 1/2 cup Oats 1/2 cup Rice Malt Syrup 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (or any nut butter) 1/2 cup Walnuts 1/2 cup of Hot Water 1/2 cup of...
The KitchenSo I have found my new favourite thing to do: make gorgeous healthful smoothies out of freshly foraged herbs -what a dream! I’m currently in Scotland, helping to set up a health retreat on a magical property full of nature, creeks, forest and fields of wild...
Snooze Lab ebook
7 Day Health Reboot Challenge
My Top 10 List of
grab a freebie!
Grab yourself some freebies to level up your health game.