- 125g crushed walnuts
- 125g unsalted butter
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of rice malt syrup
- 3 small eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons of cacao nibs
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line your baking tin with baking paper and evenly spread out walnuts on the bottom.
3. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
4. Using an electric beater, beat the eggs, butter, rice malt syrup, vanilla, salt and cinnamon and add in the melted chocolate as you go.
5. Mash up the banana and beat into the rest of the mixture, along with the GF flour and cacao powder.
6. Once everything is nicely mixed together, fold in the cacao nibs and pour the mixture into the baking tin.
7. Place in the oven for 25 minutes or until cooked as desired (If it is slightly undercooked it turns out a bit like mousse, which is also very delicious).
Hi! I'm Emalyse.
I adore everything to do with herbs, health and wellness and am on a constant quest to find more ways to support myself and others to become a glowing beacon of health -and not just for our bodies, but our minds, spirit, emotions and relationships too!
My happiest days are spent helping clients imrprove their health through a mix of holistic traditional medicine and the latest scientific research & functional testing. I like to blend the best of both worlds, and share my years of knowledge with you in the process.
The KitchenBeing a naturopath, I’m no stranger to a big collection of herbs and supplements -it’s my jam! But lately, I’ve been on the hunt for finding more fun and novel ways to take natural medicines, instead of the ol’ capsule or tablet forms. I’m here to show you...
The KitchenThese kale chips are so easy to make, guilt-free and incredibly tasty.I use my secret ingredient here, nutritional yeast, to add a cheesy flavour and deliver a boost of vitamin B. Ingredients: 1 bunch of curly kale 1/2 cup of Olive oil or melted coconut oil...
Welcome toThe KitchenWhile looking out the rain-dotted window this morning, I felt like it was a breakfast in bed kind of day. And what better breakfast indulgence is there than pancakes! But I’m going to show you some seriously GF pancakes (guilt-free AND...
Snooze Lab ebook
7 Day Health Reboot Challenge
My Top 10 List of
grab a freebie!
Grab yourself some freebies to level up your health game.