While looking out the rain-dotted window this morning, I felt like it was a breakfast in bed kind of day. And what better breakfast indulgence is there than pancakes! But I’m going to show you some seriously GF pancakes (guilt-free AND gluten-free) to start your day off right -delicious and incredibly healthy!
- 1 banana
- 1 free-range egg
- 1/2 cup of organic porridge oats
- 2 Tbsp of chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon each of nutmeg, cardamom, turmeric, ginger and cloves
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of my powdered Withania. -one of my favourite healing herbs, to give these pancakes magical, stress-relieving, grounding & rejuvenating powers.
- 1 teaspoon of grass-fed organic butter or coconut oil to cook with.
- Whichever toppings you like: I love organic butter, maple syrup, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and goji berries.
1. Use a bullet blender or stick blender to blend all ingredients together until smooth.
2. Heat a pan and melt the butter or coconut oil so that the pancakes won’t stick.
3. Pour mixture into pan and flip once bubbles start to appear.
4. Top with grass-fed butter, maple syrup and whichever toppings you love.
These are my go-to for a wholesome breakfast lately, go ahead and tag me in your Instagram pictures when you give them a try!
Hi! I'm Emalyse.
I adore everything to do with herbs, health and wellness and am on a constant quest to find more ways to support myself and others to become a glowing beacon of health -and not just for our bodies, but our minds, spirit, emotions and relationships too!
My happiest days are spent helping clients imrprove their health through a mix of holistic traditional medicine and the latest scientific research & functional testing. I like to blend the best of both worlds, and share my years of knowledge with you in the process.
Welcome toThe KitchenIngredients: 1/3 cup Maca 1/2 cup Chia Seeds 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs 1/3 cup Protein Powder (your choice which type) 1/2 cup Oats 1/2 cup Rice Malt Syrup 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (or any nut butter) 1/2 cup Walnuts 1/2 cup of Hot Water 1/2 cup of...
The KitchenIngredients: 125g crushed walnuts 125g unsalted butter 100g dark chocolate 2 tablespoons of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of rice malt syrup 3 small eggs 1 teaspoon of vanilla 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon of salt 1 ripe banana 1/4 cup of gluten-free...
The KitchenSo I have found my new favourite thing to do: make gorgeous healthful smoothies out of freshly foraged herbs -what a dream! I’m currently in Scotland, helping to set up a health retreat on a magical property full of nature, creeks, forest and fields of wild...
Snooze Lab ebook
7 Day Health Reboot Challenge
My Top 10 List of
grab a freebie!
Grab yourself some freebies to level up your health game.