While looking out the rain-dotted window this morning, I felt like it was a breakfast in bed kind of day. And what better breakfast indulgence is there than pancakes! But I’m going to show you some seriously GF pancakes (guilt-free AND gluten-free) to start your day off right -delicious and incredibly healthy!
- 1 banana
- 1 free-range egg
- 1/2 cup of organic porridge oats
- 2 Tbsp of chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon each of nutmeg, cardamom, turmeric, ginger and cloves
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of my powdered Withania. -one of my favourite healing herbs, to give these pancakes magical, stress-relieving, grounding & rejuvenating powers.
- 1 teaspoon of grass-fed organic butter or coconut oil to cook with.
- Whichever toppings you like: I love organic butter, maple syrup, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and goji berries.
1. Use a bullet blender or stick blender to blend all ingredients together until smooth.
2. Heat a pan and melt the butter or coconut oil so that the pancakes won’t stick.
3. Pour mixture into pan and flip once bubbles start to appear.
4. Top with grass-fed butter, maple syrup and whichever toppings you love.
These are my go-to for a wholesome breakfast lately, go ahead and tag me in your Instagram pictures when you give them a try!
Hi! I'm Emalyse.
I adore everything to do with herbs, health and wellness and am on a constant quest to find more ways to support myself and others to become a glowing beacon of health -and not just for our bodies, but our minds, spirit, emotions and relationships too!
My happiest days are spent helping clients imrprove their health through a mix of holistic traditional medicine and the latest scientific research & functional testing. I like to blend the best of both worlds, and share my years of knowledge with you in the process.
The KitchenBeing a naturopath, I’m no stranger to a big collection of herbs and supplements -it’s my jam! But lately, I’ve been on the hunt for finding more fun and novel ways to take natural medicines, instead of the ol’ capsule or tablet forms. I’m here to show you...
The KitchenThese kale chips are so easy to make, guilt-free and incredibly tasty.I use my secret ingredient here, nutritional yeast, to add a cheesy flavour and deliver a boost of vitamin B. Ingredients: 1 bunch of curly kale 1/2 cup of Olive oil or melted coconut oil...
Welcome toThe KitchenThere’s nothing I like more than collecting and using foraged ‘weeds’ in cooking. The inspiration for this little number came while a friend and I were strolling around the English countryside, thinking of all the ways we could use all these...
Snooze Lab ebook
7 Day Health Reboot Challenge
My Top 10 List of
grab a freebie!
Grab yourself some freebies to level up your health game.